Saturday 18 May 2013

At teh Dawn of teh Eighteenth Year...

Hey guys.
I'm super tired right now, but I can't sleep so I'm writing. So I'll probably sound even more like a three year old on crack now than I did last time. 

I think now is probably a good time to note that I have no idea what a three year old on crack does or writes like. In fact, I don't even know how an adult on crack behaves.

What is above was written almost a whole day ago. I am no longer hyper, but I'm slightly overemotional right now. I guess that's what I get for watching Doctor/Riversong montages. I watched the Silence in the Library scene again, and OH THE FEELS. Yes, I like Riversong. And Clara. DEAL WITH IT.

But I digress. This is the story of why my eighteenth birthday sucked. It's pretty short actually. I was thinking lately that I could just do one story per post, which means some will be short. But you guys (all three of you) can cope, right?

Fun side story: We went to this spa/pool place a two days before my eighteenth. It was here that I decided to rebel against society and its rules and restrictions. That's right. I went in the "18 years and over only" sauna. I'm such a rebellious child.

Anyway, let's cut to the chase. Like most of my friends (or so they claim), I spent the night of my eighteenth birthday throwing up. Unlike most of my friends, this was due to a tummy bug.

I swear the universe hates me.

That was actually probably a terrible story, but it was funny...not at the time, but a few weeks later. And on the plus side, I got to watch Doctor Who. Yes, I'm a massive fangirl. I also love Harry Potter...but I swear to Rowling if you talk to me about the movies I will turn all hulk. I disagreed very strongly with the second Dumbledore. Basically due to this:
Link to the creator (as far as I can tell) if you click on the picture... Because who needs magic when you have the internet?

I'm also disappointed with the end of the book series, but let's not get into that. I'm still a massive fan. And I'm a Hufflepuff on Pottermore, if you were interested. Why yes, I am good at hide and seek! (Bonus points to you if you get the reference)

I also fangirl about lots of other things but this post has gotten far enough off topic. I'm not even sure it should be posted because I highly doubt it's actually that funny, but nobody really reads this so oh well, what the hell, right? PLEASE NOTE: This is not a YOLO moment. No moment is a YOLO moment.

That's all.
Love, Juno
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment